We are hiring a talented Solution Assistant to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated. Your Responsibilities is schedule appointments, and maintain and update managers' daily calendar. You will coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports for clients. You will screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, web visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly. Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information. Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
We seek to establish a central resiliency and incident management function and leadership for our Solution Services to accomplish two things:
Number one is to guide resiliency strategy development and goal-setting and oversee the implementation of measures to ensure ours operates at a level of resiliency necessary to maintain service excellence and reliability across Venture Concept Group and its subsidiaries.
Second is to establish the standard of practice for managing all incidents and to lead incident management for high-impact and/or cross-business incidents severe enough to cause significant business impact or interruption.
The incumbent will be responsible for setting strategy, coordinating all aspects of enterprise resiliency, and helping our client organizations stay accountable for closing operational resiliency gaps. The focus is on long-term strategic activities with high impact to the organization. Leads meetings and forums for senior leadership participation and serves as the face of the centralized solution function.
- Oversees team to develop and refine process standards, incident management roles, and functions, and artifacts/templates for use across the enterprise for solution management
- Establishes a protocol for engaging Third Party Governance leadership when incidents involved vendor-provided services and systems,
- Establishes a protocol for alerting central business Solution Management Team on issues with business impact potential they need to be aware of,
- Ensures that subordinate managers and matrixed managers are equipped to deal with all but the most complex, riskiest, largest-impact incidents for clients
- Monitors IM & Slack performance at the business unit level.
- Sets requirements for solution post-mortems and process for reflecting lessons learned in practice updates.
- Works with Solution team to establish and refine intake process and triage criteria for incoming request to determine the complex, high-impact request to escalate to central Solution Specialist.